Saturday, 06 March 2021

THE DIFFERENCE OF EXTRA WITH SHELL

KUALA LUMPUR, 05 MARCH 2021 – Shell Malaysia today unveiled their latest brand campaign; “Shell FuelSave 95 Ekstra Kilometer, Ternyata Berbeza”, a refreshed look at its Shell FuelSave 95 proposition. The campaign is anchored on Shell FuelSave 95’s robust capabilities: delivering extra kilometers and partnering customers to make the most out of their everyday journeys. 

For close to 130 years in Malaysia, Shell has been a leader in developing high quality fuels and investing in the best people and science to drive fuel innovation. With its aspiration of instant fuel economy from the very first drop*, Shell FuelSave 95 has a long and proud lineage as the firm foundation for Shell’s innovation. 

Saturday, 06 March 2021

Nippon Paint Malaysia Celebrates 11th Year Win at the Putra Brand Awards 2020

SELANGOR, 25 FEBRUARY 2021 – Since its inception in 2010, The Putra Brand Awards has been commonly referred to as the people’s choice award. This year, Nippon Paint celebrates their 11th consecutive year win as the favourite paint brand amongst Malaysians, cementing its position as a market leader and Total Coating Solutions provider.

While many would attribute this success to Nippon Paint’s market leadership in Malaysia, Datin Wong Meng Lee, Assistant General Manager of Marketing, Nippon Paint Malaysia, attributes their success to the company’s passion in meeting the evolving needs of its consumers, “Innovation is at the very heart of Nippon Paint’s DNA, from our products such as the anti-virus anti-bacteria coatings to extending our services by launching the industry-first e-store during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our main focus will always be to provide a positive end-to-end consumer journey, while we place great pride in pushing the boundaries of innovative solutions in our products and services. We are immensely grateful to receive the award and will continue in our relentless pursuit to place our consumers first in everything we do.” 

Saturday, 06 March 2021

Cyberview Leads Conversation on Digital Strategy for Business Resiliency and Growth in the New Normal

CYBERJAYA, 5 MARCH 2021 – Cyberview Sdn Bhd (Cyberview), the Tech Hub Developer of Cyberjaya began its Tech Talk Webinar series for 2021 on digitalisation strategies in a panel discussion themed, ‘Surviving a Pandemic: What It Means to Digitally Transform Your Business’.

In the new normal, digitalisation is no longer an option for businesses, it is now fast becoming a necessity. More than ever, technology plays a big role in how people go about their daily lives and the way businesses operate. Like any other shift in paradigm, businesses face challenges when adopting new technology and require digital strategies to meet shifting market demands. 

Cyberview’s webinar aimed to cast a spotlight on the challenges and opportunities faced by the smart mobility and property industries during the pandemic, as well as dive deeper into how digitalisation can propel the economy forward. The panellists were Muhundhan Kamarapullai, Director of Business Digital Adoption, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC); as well as graduates of the Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator (CLLA) Programme – Nik Muhammad Amin, Chief Executive Office of Moovby and Stephen Lim, Chief Strategy Officer of NEXPlatform. 

Saturday, 06 March 2021

SUNWAY PROPERTY ANNOUNCES RM 2.8 BILLION IN LAUNCHES FOR 2021 (47% HIGHER THAN 2020), DRIVEN BY INTERNATIONAL LAUNCHES

Sunway City Kuala Lumpur, March 4 ~ Master community developer, Sunway Property today announced that it will be launching RM 2.8 billion worth of properties in Malaysia, Singapore and China in anticipation of economic recovery as vaccines roll- out across the world in 2021.

Of the new launches, 40% or RM 1.1 billion worth of properties will be launched in Klang Valley where the economy is expected to rebound strongest in tandem with the vaccine roll-out. The remaining 60% of launches will be international projects comprising an Executive Condominium in Singapore, Parc Central Residences (GDV: RM910 million) and Phase 3 of Sunway Gardens Condominiums in Tianjin, China (GDV: RM780 mil).

In conjunction with the higher launches for 2021, the property developer is setting a sales target of RM1.6 billion for 2021, 23% higher than the achievement in 2020 of RM1.3 billion.

Page 1 of 735